We loved the fit and finish of the Nomad charger. It’s obvious that these guys really did a stellar job on the product design and execution. Even the packaging feels first class. We’re sure you’ll love having one, it is the perfect compliment to the Model 3’s interior. We also really like how with the slightly raised height, you can close the phone lid and most phones will stay put even when on the track!
- Molded TPE
- Polycarbonate frame
- Anti-skid rubber grip
- Max output of 7.5W for each side (15W total)
- LED wireless charging indicators
- White: Fully charged
- Amber: Charging
- Blinking Amber: Device not recognized, remove from charger
- Optional spacer included for smaller form factor phones for coil alignment
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 +, iPhone 8
- All Qi-enabled Android devices
- Due to their size, the Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 only fit without a case
- Note: do not charge your phone wirelessly with a steel plate or magnetic back, this may cause rising temperatures and may damage your devices
- 2 Years
- Yes, both front USB ports must be attached to this device. We have included 2 USB splitters to support Dashcam and USB audio compatability, as well as the ability to charge a device via a standard USB port.
- For standard cable charging, you have three options: the 12V Power Outlet in the center console, the 2 rear USB ports, or you can operate the Wireless Charger with a USB splitter and charge through the additional USB port.
- No. This device is designed to turn on and off with your car.
- Charging status. Quickly receive visual confirmation if your phone is charging, or already fully charged. When a device is charging, an amber light will turn on. For devices that are fully charged, the light will turn white.
- If you have an iPhone 8 and don’t have a case on your phone, we suggest placing the spacer on your charging pad.
- While all wireless enabled phones can charge with our charger, particularly large and hefty cases can make it difficult to close the lid on the center console.
First, push to open the top center console, then pull back the center cover in front of the cup holders. Remove the black protection piece covering the charging ports by sliding it slightly to the left. Then, remove the preinstalled pad and the charging cables by unplugging them from the ports and stringing them through the holes in the frame.
Next, grab your new Wireless Charger and feed the integrated cables through the holes in the frame and plug them into the ports. Place the charger on the frame and return the black protection piece back to the base of the console.