Tesla Model 3 Upgrade Guide
- MPP Coilover Installation Instructions
- MPP Camber, Toe, And Rear Cyber Arm Instructions
- MPP Corkscrew Front Upper Control Arm Instructions
- MPP 1.75″ Lift Kit Instructions
- MPP Front Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearing Instructions
- MPP Front Compression Rod Inserts Instructions
- MPP.R Rear Subframe Insert Instructions
- MPP.R Front Compression Rod Bearing Instructions
- MPP Page Mill SS Brake Line Instructions
- MPP Brake Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
- MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Tesla Model 3 Front Brake Pad Replacement Instructions
- MPP.R StopTech Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP.R Performance Rear Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Model 3 Performance & Model Y Front Brake Pad Installation
- MPP “Easy Big Fella” 400mm Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP Model S Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
Recent Installation Guides
Our Biggest Accomplishments
Popular Technical Articles
Recent Technical Articles
If you're lucky enough to own a new Model 3 Highland and looking to upgrade it, congrats! You might be asking yourself if parts from the earlier year Model 3's will fit. So, this page serves to be a guide to answer that question, and even comes with a bonus! If you...
Everyone knows that when it comes to Tesla maintenance, they’re relatively inexpensive to maintain and don’t require much. However, when you are an enthusiast who is pushing the car a little bit harder than most, there are a few extra items that require attention. And...
Determining the combination of brake calipers, pads, and rotors on your Tesla can be pretty confusing – especially with Tesla making updates on a seemingly random timeline. In this article, we hope to answer any questions you might have with regard to which specific...
A common question we get from Tesla owners is: "What is the best tire to put on my Tesla Model 3 (or Tesla Model Y)?" That's a very good question to be asking, however, best is entirely relative and depends on what your goals with your car are. Ultimately,...
Sadly there has been no shortage of brake failure occurring with the new Tesla Model S Plaid. It's unfortunate and scary - both for those who can potentially get themselves into trouble, and because if this continues, some kind of legislation could come into place...