Tesla Model 3 Upgrade Guide
- MPP Coilover Installation Instructions
- MPP Camber, Toe, And Rear Cyber Arm Instructions
- MPP Corkscrew Front Upper Control Arm Instructions
- MPP 1.75″ Lift Kit Instructions
- MPP Front Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearing Instructions
- MPP Front Compression Rod Inserts Instructions
- MPP.R Rear Subframe Insert Instructions
- MPP.R Front Compression Rod Bearing Instructions
- MPP Page Mill SS Brake Line Instructions
- MPP Brake Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
- MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Tesla Model 3 Front Brake Pad Replacement Instructions
- MPP.R StopTech Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP.R Performance Rear Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Model 3 Performance & Model Y Front Brake Pad Installation
- MPP “Easy Big Fella” 400mm Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP Model S Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
- MPP C125 Display Installation Guide
- MPP Lightweight Battery Kit Instructions
- MPP.R Bucket Seat Installation Instructions
Please Email for Party Box and Cooling Party Controller Instructions
Recent Installation Guides
Our Biggest Accomplishments
Popular Technical Articles
Recent Technical Articles
Tesla Brakes – Model S, 3, X, Y Brake Calipers, Pads, and Rotors
Determining the combination of brake calipers, pads, and rotors on your Tesla can be pretty confusing – especially with Tesla making updates on a seemingly random timeline. In this article, we hope to answer any questions you might have with regard to which specific...
Tesla Model 3 Tires – Choosing the Right Tires for Your Needs
A common question we get from Tesla owners is: "What is the best tire to put on my Tesla Model 3 (or Tesla Model Y)?" That's a very good question to be asking, however, best is entirely relative and depends on what your goals with your car are. Ultimately,...
Brake Failure – How It Can Happen, And How To Avoid It
Sadly there has been no shortage of brake failure occurring with the new Tesla Model S Plaid. It's unfortunate and scary - both for those who can potentially get themselves into trouble, and because if this continues, some kind of legislation could come into place...
How To Adjust Your Tesla’s Alignment – Fix Your Steering Issues!
I have a vivid memory of how my father used to brag about the quality of a newly purchased car on the drive home from the dealership - "It drives straight as an arrow!" he would exclaim. Yes, that was his first test of any new vehicle. If it drove true down the road...
Suspension Tech – Firmer But More Comfortable? How Can That Be?
One of the reasons we always recommend people to go for a ride with someone that already has MPP suspension is because it is so difficult to describe specifically how the ride, feel, and performance changes compared to stock or lowering springs. It's much more...