Tesla Model 3 Upgrade Guide
- MPP Coilover Installation Instructions
- MPP Camber, Toe, And Rear Cyber Arm Instructions
- MPP Corkscrew Front Upper Control Arm Instructions
- MPP 1.75″ Lift Kit Instructions
- MPP Front Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearing Instructions
- MPP Front Compression Rod Inserts Instructions
- MPP.R Rear Subframe Insert Instructions
- MPP.R Front Compression Rod Bearing Instructions
- MPP Page Mill SS Brake Line Instructions
- MPP Brake Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
- MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Tesla Model 3 Front Brake Pad Replacement Instructions
- MPP.R StopTech Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP.R Performance Rear Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Model 3 Performance & Model Y Front Brake Pad Installation
- MPP “Easy Big Fella” 400mm Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP Model S Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
Recent Installation Guides
Our Biggest Accomplishments
Popular Technical Articles
Recent Technical Articles
One of the reasons we always recommend people to go for a ride with someone that already has MPP suspension is because it is so difficult to describe specifically how the ride, feel, and performance changes compared to stock or lowering springs. It's much more...
NEW TO MODIFYING AND CUSTOMIZING CARS? WELCOME!You're not sure what to buy - what is good, what is bad, where to go to get things installed, and if you'll have issues down the road, who will help you. This article was written for you. We'll try to keep it as unbiased...
We're just getting back on our feet from an incredible Black Friday sale - thank you to our wonderful customers. You guys (and gals) are amazing!! We never imagined our sale would be so large and it was incredibly motivating to see that there is so much interest in...
As with any state-of-the-art technology, there tends to be a lot of misinformation about how new things work. Over the last few years as we've gotten into the EV space I have had a lot of difficulty finding relevant information about the control of AC motors in...
As everyone that follows Tesla knows, Elon just announced a new "Plaid" version of the Model S to tackle the Nurburgring. That same car also went to have a go at Laguna Seca, and they beat our record by 1 second. We were curious to find out just how much power this...