Tesla Model 3 Upgrade Guide
- MPP Coilover Installation Instructions
- MPP Camber, Toe, And Rear Cyber Arm Instructions
- MPP Corkscrew Front Upper Control Arm Instructions
- MPP 1.75″ Lift Kit Instructions
- MPP Front Lower Control Arm Spherical Bearing Instructions
- MPP Front Compression Rod Inserts Instructions
- MPP.R Rear Subframe Insert Instructions
- MPP.R Front Compression Rod Bearing Instructions
- MPP Page Mill SS Brake Line Instructions
- MPP Brake Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
- MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Tesla Model 3 Front Brake Pad Replacement Instructions
- MPP.R StopTech Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP.R Performance Rear Big Brake Kit Instructions
- Model 3 Performance & Model Y Front Brake Pad Installation
- MPP “Easy Big Fella” 400mm Front Big Brake Kit Instructions
- MPP Model S Master Cylinder Brace Instructions
Recent Installation Guides
Our Biggest Accomplishments
Popular Technical Articles
Recent Technical Articles
As everyone that follows Tesla knows, Elon just announced a new "Plaid" version of the Model S to tackle the Nurburgring. That same car also went to have a go at Laguna Seca, and they beat our record by 1 second. We were curious to find out just how much power this...
Have you ever had your radio stop working all day? Rearview camera only shows black? Performing a soft reset holding down the steering wheel buttons can't always fix your problems. This guide will show you how to perform a hard reset on your Model 3 in a matter of...
Before the last Tesla Corsa event we did a "track day guide" article for those of you that are new to tracking your Model 3's. Now, we're going to go over the Buttonwillow Clockwise-13 circuit turn by turn, and coach you through the optimal line, driving style and...
With our years of building, racing and driving in top level sports car racing series in North America, we've learned a lot - and we can help give you the simple, useful information you need to make your track day a success. I love the fact that an article like this is...
We have been asked a few times lately why someone might want to opt for coilovers rather than just lowering springs. After all, lowering springs are cheaper and achieve more or less the same result, right? Well.. without sounding too biased I will explain why the...